Flair Cleaning Instructions:
Failure to comply with the following Product Care instructions will invalidate your Guarantee
Glass: Use a soft cloth & mild detergent & rinse off thoroughly*
Metallic Surfaces: Use a soft cloth & warm soapy water*
Painted Surfaces: Use a soft cloth & mild detergent & rinse off thoroughly*
- Do not use ‘spray & leave’ cleaning products on the metal surface as these will cause damage to your Flair door/enclosure/screen
- In hard water areas regular cleaning of your Flair product will help to prevent the build-up of limescale. Stubborn deposits of limescale can be removed with the use of a mild limescale remover
- Only use detergents, cleaners and limescale removers with a PH of 5-8. Always check products before use
- the constant use of detergents will degrade the finish of the product over time if not thoroughly rinsed off.
Lubricate the wheel systems and track using a suitable fine lubricant spray or grease every 6 months. Only use non-abrasive cleaning agents.
Installation Top Tips:
It is the duty and responsibility of the installer to ensure that the product is installed correctly and due to care and attention given to the instructions.
Your warranty is invalid of the instructions have not been followed correctly.
- Please check for any visible defects on product before installation – such defects will not be accepted after installation of product
- For shower enclosures- a spirit level should be used to ensure your shower tray is level- if shower tray is not level your shower door will not fit
- Ensure Silicone is used to waterproof your Bathscreen/shower enclosure
- To ensure doors run smoothly, check there is no grit/dirt on the track
- Care must be taken during assembly. Flair will not take responsibility where incorrect assembly results in undue stress being put on any of the glass components in this product.
If there are any manufacturing problems please call the Flair Customer Service line on +353 42 966 5294 Note: if the problem has been caused by poor installation – there will be an initial call-out charge for out technical engineer and subsequent charges to the end user “to fix” a problem caused by poor installation.