Flair’s Lifetime Guarantee
Terms & Conditions:
- This Guarantee is for the original purchaser only, who must complete and return the Guarantee registration form within 30 days of installation and is not transferable to a third party. Failure to meet this 30 day deadline will result in a statutory 1 year guarantee on all products.
- This Guarantee is only valid for Flair products installed in the UK and Ireland commencing September 2009.
- This Guarantee covers normal domestic use only and applies only if products have been cared for and installed according to our instructions and maintained according to our recommendations. Should any of Flair products be used for commercial use (i.e. hotels, residential homes, leisure facilities etc) a 5 year guarantee will be applicable.
- Under this Lifetime Guarantee, Flair will replace free of charge any part of the goods purchased which in our reasonable opinion are proven to be defective during the guarantee period, subject to the provisions of the following clauses:
- Where goods purchased become defective during the first 12 months of the guarantee, we will replace such goods.
- After the expiry of this 12 month period, Flair will replace, free of charge, any part of the goods which in our reasonable opinion are proven to be defective beyond reasonable wear and tear excluding perishable components such as non glass or metallic parts (e.g. plastic parts, seals, wheels etc) These perishable components will be charged for and will include related packaging & postage costs.
- Flair International believes in continuous development and improvement. If in our opinion the product has failed under the terms of the Guarantee and a replacement is offered but identical goods are no longer available, Flair reserves the right to replace it with our nearest equivalent product.
- In our opinion, if the product has been modified, misused, neglected, wilfully or accidentally damaged, Flair is not responsible for failure.
- This Lifetime Guarantee applies to an original installation and does not cover previously installed products such as ex showroom displays.
- Flair reserves the right to charge for engineers’ time and replacement parts if a claim is not due to faulty manufacture or components.
- No claim will be accepted if a product is installed with a fault that would have been clearly visible before installation.
- This Lifetime Guarantee does not cover any product that has been modified, altered, transformed or relocated in any way without prior consent of Flair.
The above terms and conditions do not affect your customer statutory rights in respect of faulty or misdescribed goods.
For further information about Flair’s Lifetime Guarantee please contact our Customer Product Service Department on +353 42 9665294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or post at Flair International, Bailieborough, Co Cavan. Ireland.